Designer applications for Vintage Fair 2019 are now open!
All genres may apply to create items modeled after anything and everything PRE-1980s.
**EVENT DATES: June 7th – 16th , 2019
1) Designers are required to create 1 new and exclusive* item for the event.
*EXCLUSIVE ITEM – an item that is not for sale anywhere else during the time of the event and has never been sold by you or given away by you previously. It must be new and NOT a gacha.
2) You must make your own product or visibly alter templates to make them your own. (We reserve the right to reject your application if we notice that your work looks exactly like or very similar to known templates.)
3) Everyone must be set up by Monday, June 3rd, at 9 AM SLT in order to give media time to get working on all of the new releases.
**** As those of you know who have worked with us before in past events, we are very strict on deadlines. However, we understand things happens. So we are implementing a late set up fee, for those of you running late.
How it works:
DEADLINE: June 3rd 9AM SLT (MUST have the required exclusive in booth and set for sale. If you do not have your exclusive, you are not set up. Other things can be added later)
If you miss this deadline, a box will be placed in your booth for 3500L which you will need to purchase in order to complete set up. You will then have a 48 hour extension in which the required exclusives MUST be in the booth and set for sale.
LATE EXTENSION DEADLINE: June 5th 9AM SLT
IF you are not set up by this 2nd deadline for WHATEVER reason, you will be automatically removed. No exceptions.
* Media will have access to the event from June 3rd – 5th.
4) On June 6th, early access will be granted to the Pale Girl Productions update group, as well as the Sponsors’ business groups.
5) Designers must stick to their prim limit. If you go over, we will decide what needs to be returned. Please keep a strict count on your prims. (You will be able to purchase additional prims if desired at the time of set up)
6) Only members who are in good standing will be allowed to place items on the sim(s). A non-refundable* fee will be charged to each person for their store and is payable upon approval of the application. Acceptance and invites to the event will be sent out by April 10th , 2019. All fees are due by April 15th, 2019, at the latest. If you have not paid your store fee by this date, you will not be permitted to participate in the event and your store will be given to the next person on the waiting list.
*Refunds may be given in extreme circumstances and are up to the discretion of the event organizers. HOWEVER no refunds will be given after May 5th for any reason.
***Do NOT send any booth fees until you have been accepted, upon which instructions will be given on how to pay fees.
7) You will need space for 1 group. Only members of this group will be permitted on the sim(s) during set up times.
8) All prims must be located on the inside of your store. We will place your logo on the outside. Large billboards will be available for sale at the time of set up.
9) Remember this is a vintage themed event, so when thinking of how you want to decorate and do your ads please keep that in mind. If we feel that an ad or an item is not appropriate to the theme of the event we will contact you asking you to please fix it. Anything pre-1980s is allowed. If you aren’t sure if something is appropriate, you are welcome to contact either Kira Paderborn or Voshie Paine with any questions.
10) Limited script usage is ALLOWED*. The only scripts allowed for this event are: NETWORKED VENDORS, A SIMPLE SPLIT SCRIPT AND GACHA SCRIPT. Please do not place scripted subscribos, group joiners, note givers, or landmark givers in your store. These will be returned. It is possible for you to give notecards and landmarks by placing the items in a box and setting the box for sale for 0L. No hover-texts will be tolerated (the ONLY exception is pose stands, and as long as it doesn’t ‘bleed’ into neighboring booths). All scripts in decor items MUST be removed and scrubbed from the items.
10 a) Gachas ARE allowed, however they are NOT counted towards your exclusive. Maximum 2 gachas allowed.
*Pose and home & garden stores are excluded from the limited script rule. However it must only be the items you are selling; no decor items may have scripts.
11) Because we want the sim(s) to be open to everyone on SL, it will be PG. This means all vendors must have private parts covered and there should be no photos of anything obviously sexual in nature.
12) Pale Girl Productions has official bloggers for the event. We ask but do not require that you send your new releases for the event out to the official bloggers either through group notices OR personally.
13) No copyright infringement material is allowed. If found in violation of this, your items will be immediately returned to you, with the strong possibility of also being removed completely from the event.
**STORES AND PRICES: (sizes refer to prim count only)
Prices for stores are as follows:
Small Store – 75 prims – 3,500L
Medium Store – 125 prims – 6,000L
Large Store – 175 prims – 8,000L
Landing Point Locations: (sizes refer to prim count only)
Small Store (near the landing point) – 75 prims – 17,000L
Medium Store ( near the landing point) – 125 prims – 20,000L
Large Store (near the landing point) – 250 prims – 25,000L
–SPONSOR– 15,000L (this is NOT a booth in the event)
Open to any established business (store, service, blog etc) within SL
What you will receive as a sponsor of the event.
1) Your logo/billboard is placed at the landing point where it will receive traffic from everyone tping into that sim. You will be allowed to place a script in your logo/billboard that will either do ONE of these things: join a specific group, give an LM, link to blog or MP….your choice.
2) Your logo placed on all promotional material for the event.
3) Your name listed as a sponsor in all press releases.
4) Your personal business group invited to a 24 hour early access. (This is a great way to promote your group and gain some extra members!)
Sponsorship is on a first come first served basis. If you are ONLY interested in a sponsorship but not interested in being a regular Vintage Fair participant, please contact Kira Paderborn directly. If you want to participate in Vintage Fair as a vendor and also have interest in being a sponsor, please fill out the application as normal.
–EVENT PARTNER– 80,000L
(only 1 available)
For those who are looking for a high visibility sponsorship and open to any established business (store, service, blog etc) within SL.
1) Brand name and website URL shown on the region title.
2) Logo (with URL link) prominently displayed on The Pale Girl Productions website as an event partner from time of payment until July 1st.
3) Logo and/or landmark and/or website URL prominently featured on all promotional materials.
4) 1 special kiosk (per sim), centrally located, for you to promote/sell a sampling of your wares. (25 prim limit) OR 1 landing point store of your choice in size (1 total regardless of sim count).
5) Your personal business group invited to a 24 hour early access.
If you are ONLY interested in the Event Partner but not interested in being a regular Vintage Fair participant, please contact Kira Paderborn directly. If you want to participate in Vintage Fair as a vendor and also have interest in being an event partner, please fill out the application as normal.
We will not accept applications from anyone who has a DMCA filed against them until it is resolved. If you have filed a DMCA against someone because you believe that they have stolen your copyrighted work, and you notify us, we can remove their items from the event The event organizers have the right to refuse any persons to enter our events, either into the venues or to participate. This includes the right to remove designers who have already been approved for the event if we feel it is necessary. Before we remove anyone from the event, we will try to resolve the issue. Where applicable, any fees that have been paid for the event will be refunded.
We reserve the right to remove anyone from the event at any time, at our discretion.
If you have any questions please contact either Kira Paderborn or Voshie Paine