We have decided to do a last call for all of the designers who missed the initial application period. If you missed your chance and would still like a spot now is the time to apply!!
Please be sure to read all the rules on the application form before applying.
Event Dates : March 13th-29th
Who Can Apply? Skin Designers Mesh Body Part Creators Makeup Designers Tattoo Makers Shape Creators
Requirements: *Three new and exclusive items for the event. Eyes and nails may not be your exclusive item or the only items you offer unless they are your own original mesh. *Mesh body part designers are only required to have one new and exclusive item.
If you haven’t been to Skin Fair 2019 which is presented by LAQ and Pale Girl Productions, you better go now. The event closes on March 24th! Everything from new mesh heads, skins, mesh bodies, cosmetics, tattoos, shapes and so much more can be found at Skin Fair! So many reasons to visit!
Skin Fair 2019, which is presented by LAQ and Pale Girl Productions is open to select groups for early access! The access started on March 7th at 9:00am slt and continues until March 8th at 9:00am slt.
Skin Fair 2019 officially opens on March 8th at Noon slt.
The following groups have early access to Skin Fair 2019:
Today is the last day for Designers to apply for Skin Fair 2019!
Skin Fair 2019
March 8 – March 24, 2019
WHO CAN APPLY:
Skin Designers, Mesh Body Part Creators, Makeup Designers, Tattoo Makers, and Shape Creators.
Designers are required to create 3** new and exclusive* items for the event. (Eyes and nails are allowed in the event, but must not be your ONLY product OR your exclusives for the event UNLESS they are your original rigged mesh creation.)*EXCLUSIVE ITEM – an item that is not for sale anywhere else during the time of the event and has never been sold by you or given away by you previously. It must be new.
**EXCLUSION – Mesh Body Part Creators – must introduce one (1) new and exclusive mesh item (ie. a new mesh head, hands, body etc)
1) You must make your own product or visibly alter templates to make them your own. (We reserve the right to reject your application if we notice that your products look exactly like or very similar to known templates.) Shape makers are REQUIRED to offer demos of their shapes at the event.
2) This event is a skin fair and as such, all items in your store must be skin related. Makeups, tattoos, and eyes are allowed, as well as attachables such as mesh feet, hands, heads, bodies (etc); appliers for Lelutka, Catwa, etc. If you have a question about whether or not something is allowed, please ask an event coordinator. Decorating the inside of your store is allowed but any prims used to decorate your store will count toward your prim limit.
3) Up to 2 gachas ARE allowed. HOWEVER these are NOT counted towards your new and exclusive items.
4) Everyone must be set up by Monday, March 4th, at 9 AM SLT in order to give media time to get working on all of the new releases. If you are not set up by this time, you WILL be removed from the event.
4b) A set up extension MAY be purchased should you be running late. This must be purchased PRIOR to the final deadline and will give designers an extra 48 hours (March 6th 9 AM SLT) Cost: 3,000L
* Media will have access to the event from March 4th(noon slt)-6th(9 PM slt).
5) On March 7th (9 AM SLT), early access will be granted to the Pale Girl Productions update group, as well as the Sponsors’ business groups.
6) Designers must stick to their prim limit. If you go over, we will decide what needs to be returned. Please keep a strict count on your prims. (You will be able to purchase additional prims if desired at the time of set up)
7) Only members who are in good standing will be allowed to place items on the sim(s). A non-refundable* fee will be charged to each person for their store and is payable upon approval of the application. Acceptance and invites to the event will be sent out no later than December 7, 2018. All fees are due by December 23, 2018, at the latest. If you have not paid your store fee by this date, you will not be permitted to participate in the event and your store will be given to the next person on the waiting list.
*Refunds may be given in extreme circumstances and are up to the discretion of the event organizers. HOWEVER no refunds will be given after February 1st for any reason.
***Do NOT send any booth fees until you have been accepted, upon which instructions will be given on how to pay fees.
8) You will need space for 2 groups. Only members of these groups will be permitted on the sim(s) during set up times. One of these groups will be the update group, through which you will have the opportunity to send demos. Only people on the application will be added to the groups, PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO BE ADDED AT A LATER TIME AS THIS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED.
9) All prims must be located on the inside of your store. We will place your logo on the outside. Large billboards will be available for sale at the time of set up.
10) Limited script usage is ALLOWED. The only scripts allowed for this event are: NETWORKED VENDORS, SIMPLE SPLIT SCRIPT AND GACHA SCRIPT. Please do not place scripted subscribos, group joiners, note givers, redelivery terminals, or landmark givers in your store. These will be returned. It is possible for you to give notecards and landmarks by placing the items in a box and setting the box for sale for 0L. No hover-texts will be tolerated.
11) To help cut down on lag, we ask that all items placed in your store be set to phantom if possible.
12) Because we want the sim(s) to be open to everyone on SL, it will be PG. This means all vendors must have private parts covered and there should be no photos of anything obviously sexual in nature.
13) Pale Girl Productions has official bloggers for the event. We ask but do not require that you send your new releases for the event out to the official bloggers either through group notices OR personally.
14) No copyright infringement material is allowed. If found in violation of this, your items will be immediately returned to you, with the strong possibility of also being removed completely from the event.
**STORES AND PRICES:
Prices for stores are as follows:
Small Store – 75 prims – 3,500L
Medium Store – 125 prims – 6,000L
Large Store – 250 prims – 8,000L
Landing Point Locations:
Small Store (near the landing point) – 75 prims – 17,000K
Medium Store ( near the landing point) – 125 prims – 20,000L
Large Store (near the landing point) – 250 prims – 25,000L
Stores are filled on a first come first served basis. The remainder of the stores available for the event will be scattered throughout the rest of the sim. We believe the sim design will allow for every booth to be seen very well. There are no “bad” spaces. If we have too many applicants, you will be placed on a waiting list in the order you signed up. We will try to accommodate you as much as possible but with the number of creators that SL has, it will be difficult to make everyone happy. We do realize this and we would like to apologize in advance if you do not get the exact placement that you hoped for.
–SPONSOR– 15,000L (THIS IS NOT A BOOTH IN THE EVENT)
Open to any established business (store, service, blog etc) within SL
What you will receive as a sponsor of the event.
1) Your logo/billboard is placed at the landing point where it will receive traffic from everyone tping into that sim. You will be allowed to place a script in your logo/billboard that will either do ONE of these things: join a specific group, give an LM, link to blog or MP….your choice.
2) Your logo placed on all promotional material for the event.
3) Your name listed as a sponsor in all press releases.
4) Your personal business group invited to a 24 hour early access. (This is a great way to promote your group and gain some extra members!)
Sponsorship is on a first come first served basis. If you are ONLY interested in a sponsorship but not interested in being a regular Skin Fair participant, please contact Kira Paderborn directly. If you want to participate in Skin Fair as a vendor and also have interest in being a sponsor, please fill out the application as normal.
–EVENT PARTNER– 80,000L
(only 1 available)
For those who are looking for a high visibility sponsorship and open to any established business (store, service, blog etc) within SL.
1) Brand name and website URL shown on the region title.
2) Logo (with URL link) prominently displayed on The Pale Girl Productions website as an event partner from time of payment until April 1st.
3) Logo and/or landmark and/or website URL prominently featured on all promotional materials.
4) 1 special kiosk (per sim), centrally located, for you to promote/sell a sampling of your wares. (25 prim limit)
5) Your personal business group invited to a 24 hour early access.
Event Partners do NOT have to be skin designers.
If you are ONLY interested in the Event Partner but not interested in being a regular Skin Fair participant, please contact Kira Paderborn directly. If you want to participate in Skin Fair as a vendor and also have interest in being an event partner, please fill out the application as normal.
We will not accept applications from anyone who has a DMCA filed against them until it is resolved. If you have filed a DMCA against someone because you believe that they have stolen your copyrighted work, and you notify us, we can remove their items from the event The event organizers have the right to refuse any persons to enter our events, either into the venues or to participate. This includes the right to remove designers who have already been approved for the event if we feel it is necessary. Before we remove anyone from the event, we will try to resolve the issue. Where applicable, any fees that have been paid for the event will be refunded.
If you have any questions please contact either Kira Paderborn or Voshie Paine